Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter / X
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
Subscribe
Close

Search

EDUCATION

Three injured in explosion in Monaco, suspect remains at large

By Bhaskar Live
June 30, 2026 3 Min Read

Monaco City, June 30 (IANS) Three people were injured in an explosion that struck a residential building on rue Reverend-Pere-Louis-Frolla in Monaco at around 9 pm (local time) on Monday. The suspect is reported to have escaped on foot towards France’s Beausoleil and remains at large, local media reported on Tuesday.

After the explosion, security personnel and emergency services rushed to the site of the incident. According to initial information, the CCTV cameras showed an individual dropping a backpack at the spot of the incident before walking away. Later, several people reached the area and the explosion took place, Monaco Life reported.

Monaco’s Government said that three people were injured, which include two adults and a child. The victims have been identified as Ukrainian and Russian nationals.

In a statement shared on X, Monaco Government stated that the area was quickly cordoned off by law enforcement personnel. The Monaco government said the three injured people had been taken to hospital in French city of Nice.

In the statement, it stated, “Tonight, shortly before 9 p.m., a violent explosion linked to a booby-trapped package was heard in the Principality not far from Place des Moulins. The area was quickly cordoned off by law enforcement. Three people injured are to be regretted, two adults and one child transported to hospital facilities in Nice.”

It mentioned that the suspect was spotted by the video surveillance system fleeing toward the municipality of Beausoleil on French territory. The Monaco Government stated that the Attorney General has been notified and the judicial investigation has been initiated.

After the explosion, “plan rouge” has been implemented, a pre-established emergency protocol used in Monaco for incidents which involve or liable to involve a significant number of casualties, allowing deployment of additional resources depending on the scale of injuries, Monaco Life reported.

Monaco’s Prince Albert II termed the explosion in Monaco a “shock” for the entire Monegasque community. He expressed solidarity with the victims and their loved ones. He praised the Public Security forces for securing the area and ensuring immediate care for the victims.

In a statement shared on Facebook, Prince Albert II stated, “The criminal explosion that occurred this evening in Monaco is a shock for the entire Monegasque community. My thoughts go first to the victims, to their loved ones and to the residents directly affected by this brutal act. Princess Charlene, my family and I wish to express to them our compassion and our unwavering support. We also wish to commend the remarkable work of the Public Security forces, who are managing the situation with rigour and composure, and who have ensured that the victims were swiftly cared for and the area secured.”

“Under the authority of the Government, all the relevant State services are currently mobilised, in close cooperation with the French authorities. We trust them to establish the circumstances of this tragedy as swiftly as possible, to identify those responsible and to provide every necessary response, at every level. More than ever, the Principality of Monaco will remain united and resolute in the face of violence and crime. The safety of our community has always been a priority; it will remain, whatever the threats,” it added.

–IANS

akl/rs

Tags:

INTERNATIONAL NEWS
Author

Bhaskar Live

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

Afghan police smash drug-processing lab in southern region

Next

India, Thailand discuss strengthening strategic partnership

Search

News Categories

  • BUSINESS
  • EDUCATION
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FINANCE
  • HEALTH AND MEDICINE
  • INTERNATIONAL
  • NATIONAL
  • SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS

About us

Bhaskar Live (bhaskarlive.in) is an English-language digital news portal that provides real-time coverage of national and international news, focusing on India-centric stories with a mix of original reporting and syndicated content. Launched in 2016, it serves as the English arm of the Dainik Bhaskar Group, one of India's largest media conglomerates known primarily for its Hindi-language newspaper, Dainik Bhaskar. The site is owned by Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.,

Terms of use

By accessing BhaskarLive.in, you agree to these Terms. This site provides news and information for personal, non-commercial use only. All content is copyrighted; reproduction requires written permission. You must not post unlawful, defamatory, or infringing material. We disclaim all warranties; content is provided "as is" without guarantees of accuracy. BhaskarLive.in is not liable for any damages from use. These Terms are governed by Madhya Pradesh law. We may update them anytime—continued use implies acceptance. Contact: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com.

Disclaimer

This news is automatically published via auto feeds. No changes or modifications (editing) of any kind have been made to this news by the bhaskarlive.in team. The entire responsibility for this news and the materials used in it lies solely with the news agency. Before using the information provided in this news, please consult experts in the relevant field (lawyer / engineer / astrologer / vastu expert / doctor / news agency / other subject experts). Therefore, bhaskarlive.in news portal bears no responsibility for the related news and the text matter, photos, videos, and audio used.

Advertise with us

Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037

Contact us

Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.
Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037
Address: Bishambhar Bhavan, 18, Civic Centre, Jabalpur- 482002, Madhya Pradesh, India - 482004
Copyright 2026 — Bhaskar Live. All rights reserved.
richard casino login
Winomania Casino website
casino avantgarde