Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter / X
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
Subscribe
Close

Search

EDUCATION

After Delhi, U’khand govt offers free bus ride for permanent residents appearing for NEET-UG re-exam

By IANS
June 10, 2026 2 Min Read

Dehradun, June 10 (IANS) The Uttarakhand government on Wednesday announced free travel in state Transport Corporation buses for permanent residents of the state set to appear in the NEET (UG)-2026 re-examination on June 21. The decision comes days after a similar promise made by Delhi Chief Minister Rekha Gupta.

The BJP government in Uttarakhand, led by Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, said that the candidates appearing for the exam can avail the facility by showing their admit card and may travel free in ordinary-category buses from two days before the exam until the exam date, and for up to two days after the exam while returning from the exam centre to their home or place of residence.

Last month, Delhi CM Rekha Gupta promised free travel in DTC buses for all students appearing in the NEET-UG 2026 retest.

Showing a valid admit card for an exam centre will allow the students to travel in public transport buses for free, an official had said.

In a message on social media platform X, Delhi Chief Minister Rekha Gupta said, “To support candidates appearing for NEET (UG) 2026 on June 21, the Delhi government will provide free travel in all DTC buses upon presentation of a valid admit card.”

“No student should face inconvenience on a day that holds such importance for their future. My best wishes to all NEET aspirants. May their hard work and determination lead them to success,” the Chief Minister added.

The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2026, or the qualifying exam to join an MBBS course held earlier on May 3, was cancelled by the National Testing Agency over allegations of irregularities. The CBI is investigating the matter.

Meanwhile, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Tuesday that the various ministries of the Central government are undertaking all possible precautions to ensure that the NEET-UG re-examination is conducted without any irregularities. He added that the Chief Ministers and administration of all states are also cooperating.

–IANS

cg/khz

Tags:

NEWS
Author

IANS

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

Odisha Home Dept lodges FIR over missing inquiry reports

Next

Trump hails PM Modi on record tenure

Search

News Categories

  • 3
  • BUSINESS
  • EDUCATION
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FINANCE
  • HEALTH AND MEDICINE
  • INTERNATIONAL
  • NATIONAL
  • public
  • SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS

About us

Bhaskar Live (bhaskarlive.in) is an English-language digital news portal that provides real-time coverage of national and international news, focusing on India-centric stories with a mix of original reporting and syndicated content. Launched in 2016, it serves as the English arm of the Dainik Bhaskar Group, one of India's largest media conglomerates known primarily for its Hindi-language newspaper, Dainik Bhaskar. The site is owned by Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.,

Terms of use

By accessing BhaskarLive.in, you agree to these Terms. This site provides news and information for personal, non-commercial use only. All content is copyrighted; reproduction requires written permission. You must not post unlawful, defamatory, or infringing material. We disclaim all warranties; content is provided "as is" without guarantees of accuracy. BhaskarLive.in is not liable for any damages from use. These Terms are governed by Madhya Pradesh law. We may update them anytime—continued use implies acceptance. Contact: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com.

Disclaimer

This news is automatically published via auto feeds. No changes or modifications (editing) of any kind have been made to this news by the bhaskarlive.in team. The entire responsibility for this news and the materials used in it lies solely with the news agency. Before using the information provided in this news, please consult experts in the relevant field (lawyer / engineer / astrologer / vastu expert / doctor / news agency / other subject experts). Therefore, bhaskarlive.in news portal bears no responsibility for the related news and the text matter, photos, videos, and audio used.

Advertise with us

Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037

Contact us

Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.
Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037
Address: Bishambhar Bhavan, 18, Civic Centre, Jabalpur- 482002, Madhya Pradesh, India - 482004
Copyright 2026 — Bhaskar Live. All rights reserved.
richard casino login
Winomania Casino website
casino avantgarde