Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter / X
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

BhaskarLive.in Bhaskar Live

Bhaskar English News

  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS
  • NATIONAL
  • WORLD
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • BUSINESS
  • SCIENCE
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
Subscribe
Close

Search

EDUCATION

US launches fresh strikes on Iran, Trump warns of stronger military action

By IANS
June 11, 2026 2 Min Read

Washington, June 11 (IANS) The United States launched a fresh round of strikes against multiple targets in Iran, with President Donald Trump and Secretary of War Pete Hegseth warning Tehran that military pressure would intensify unless it agreed to a nuclear deal with Washington.

The latest operation began at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, when US Central Command (CENTCOM) launched what it described as additional self-defence strikes against multiple targets in Iran at the direction of President Trump.

“Central Command will be busy tonight because President Trump said we will be hitting Iran hard, and we will be,” Hegseth told reporters at MacDill Air Force Base in Florida after meeting CENTCOM commanders. “Iran has a chance to make a good deal, a great deal to codify what they said they’ve been willing to do, and they haven’t been willing to do it.”

At the White House, Trump said Iran had failed to follow through on negotiations despite months of talks.

“I’ve been working with Iran for a number of months, and they should sign the deal,” Trump said. “It’s a good deal. It doesn’t give them the right to have a nuclear weapon. In fact, it totally prohibits them from ever having a nuclear weapon.”

The renewed strikes came after Iran shot down a US Army AH-64 Apache helicopter near Oman on Monday. Trump said the helicopter crew had been rescued safely but vowed continued military action.

“We hit them hard yesterday, and we’re gonna hit them again hard today,” he said. “We’ll see what happens with the deal. We were really close to a deal. But they keep tapping us along. They keep playing us for suckers.”

CENTCOM said the strikes were launched in response to “Iran’s unwarranted and continued aggression”. Earlier in the day, the command also announced that US forces had disabled another tanker attempting to transport Iranian oil in violation of an American-led blockade.

According to CENTCOM, a US aircraft fired precision munitions into the engine room of the Palau-flagged tanker M/T Settebello after its crew repeatedly failed to comply with instructions.

Hegseth said military operations around the Strait of Hormuz remained central to US strategy. He claimed that ‘Project Freedom’ had enabled more than 100 million barrels of oil to transit safely through the waterway under American protection.

“The United States of America controls the Strait of Hormuz,” Hegseth said. “We’re able to bring oil in and out and other things with partners and have done so now for weeks and weeks in ways the Iranians don’t want to acknowledge.”

The Pentagon chief said CENTCOM had significantly weakened Iran’s military capabilities and warned that additional strikes could follow.

“Iran has an opportunity to make a deal,” he said. “President Trump is a deal maker, the best in the world. He’s prepared to make that deal. Iran would be wise to take it.”

Trump echoed that message, saying military action and diplomacy were being pursued simultaneously.

“Very simply, Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, and they won’t,” he said. “All they have to do is they have to start signing a paper.”

–IANS

lkj/sd/

Tags:

NEWS
Author

IANS

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

China using ChatGPT to target US AI debate: Report

Next

PM Modi to chair NITI Aayog Governing Council meeting today

Search

News Categories

  • BUSINESS
  • EDUCATION
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FINANCE
  • HEALTH AND MEDICINE
  • INTERNATIONAL
  • NATIONAL
  • SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
  • SPORTS
  • TOP NEWS

About us

Bhaskar Live (bhaskarlive.in) is an English-language digital news portal that provides real-time coverage of national and international news, focusing on India-centric stories with a mix of original reporting and syndicated content. Launched in 2016, it serves as the English arm of the Dainik Bhaskar Group, one of India's largest media conglomerates known primarily for its Hindi-language newspaper, Dainik Bhaskar. The site is owned by Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.,

Terms of use

By accessing BhaskarLive.in, you agree to these Terms. This site provides news and information for personal, non-commercial use only. All content is copyrighted; reproduction requires written permission. You must not post unlawful, defamatory, or infringing material. We disclaim all warranties; content is provided "as is" without guarantees of accuracy. BhaskarLive.in is not liable for any damages from use. These Terms are governed by Madhya Pradesh law. We may update them anytime—continued use implies acceptance. Contact: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com.

Disclaimer

This news is automatically published via auto feeds. No changes or modifications (editing) of any kind have been made to this news by the bhaskarlive.in team. The entire responsibility for this news and the materials used in it lies solely with the news agency. Before using the information provided in this news, please consult experts in the relevant field (lawyer / engineer / astrologer / vastu expert / doctor / news agency / other subject experts). Therefore, bhaskarlive.in news portal bears no responsibility for the related news and the text matter, photos, videos, and audio used.

Advertise with us

Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037

Contact us

Bhaskar Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.
Email: bhaskarlive2019@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 - 9770324452
WhatsApp: +91 - 9424358037
Address: Bishambhar Bhavan, 18, Civic Centre, Jabalpur- 482002, Madhya Pradesh, India - 482004
Copyright 2026 — Bhaskar Live. All rights reserved.
richard casino login
Winomania Casino website
casino avantgarde